Oct 7, 2014

Let's Move #write31days DAY 7

 
Yesterday started like this....

 

And ended like this...

 

My friend sent me a message yesterday morning after reading my blog post and brought me a smile and encouragement.

So after dinner I told my family that we were heading outside.

It was my goal to (finally) start Day 1 of the Couch to 5k program.

The girls were ecstatic. We had them put on their jammies and they drove their Barbie Jeep. Zeke was cozy in the jogging stroller.

Jonathan and I dug out our running shoes. We found some lights and glow sticks since it was then 8 o'clock.

We just loved it. Such a fun family time and it just felt good to be moving again. Other then the itchiness of our fat. Lol, can you relate to that?

We got to chat, laugh, and move together.

I declared that this was a must!!!

Everyone agreed.

It's like, why haven't we been doing this?!

I'm adding this to our daily schedule and hope to do this close to everyday. Couch to 5k is 3 days a week, but the other days we still want to get out there and walk. Especially with this awesome Fall weather! I am so thankful for my family and this wonderful safe neighborhood we live in that we are able to do this!

Day 1 down, forever to go! And I'm looking forward to it.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! You guys are so cute! Day 1 is always the hardest! You're going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...