Sep 7, 2014

Talk About It

Yesterday we walked home from church. Daddy walked hand and hand with Braycee. And I held Kai's hand and pushed Zeke in the stroller. Sissy told me word for word what she learned in class and then asked what I learned in big church. I told her about what having faith in Jesus was all about and how Peter and John helped one person in need and it led to many believing. She said, I think I know that story! And asked if when we got home we could do the Bible app on her iPad together. After we did that, her and Braycee did 5 more different Bible stories.
 
We are doing our best to live out this verse:
 
"And you must love The Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders. Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."
Deuteronomy 6:5-9
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...