Sep 16, 2014

Sunday Bests

People tell me I have my hands full.
Yes, I do and I couldn't be happier. We have fun together.

We were a sight getting to church Sunday morning. Thankfully we only live half a mile away!

We only wear our Sunday bests to church.
The girls love to pick out their own clothes and fix their own hair everyday and I let them. I love to see what they come up with.

Love learning from this wise man every Sunday. And I'm thankful he puts up with me the rest of the week.

I'm thinking Brayce has a good idea of what our ushers could do with the offering buckets next week.

Zeke sold his wagon to his buddy Luke. This may have been their first ride together, but I'm sure they'll have plenty of memories to make together in their future!

Telling us their memory verse with actions from their 252 class.
"GOD is with YOU wherever you go!" Joshua 1:9


Small group started back this week. I sure have missed it.
I'm so thankful for the other 4 couples and families we get to study the Word with, pray for and with and do life with. I'm excited for this year with these awesome people.

God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...