Jul 28, 2014

Traditions

I want to start TRADITIONS.

 

Traditions that my children will remember when they are grown up.

 

Ones that when they look back on their childhood they will remember with smiles on their faces.That as they marry and start their own little families, they will carry on these traditions with their people, my grandchildren.

 

What are some of your favorite traditions?

 

What traditions did you grow up with?

What traditions do you do with your family throughout the year?

What are your favorite holiday traditions?

What traditions do you want to start?

 

These aren't rhetorical questions... I really want to know.

Leave a comment on the blog or comment on my FB page My Doodle Spot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...