May 16, 2013

Raising Hope

Ok honestly there isn't much point to this post other then to say - I LOVE this TV show, Raising Hope. It is such a funny, light, loving show. The family is dysfunctional (can anyone relate to that?), but they stick together through all sorts of things that come their way, including: a serial killer baby momma, Maw Maw that has lost all her marbles and will do and say anything, and being poor and finding a way to make it work.
My favorite thing about the show is that they LOVE each other. They love each other through all their weirdness and differences. Virginia and Burt (the parents) got pregnant at age 15 and here 25 years later are still as in love, maybe even more so. They have such a cute relationship.
So if you haven't watched this show yet - go ahead! Head on over to Netflix to check out seasons 1 & 2 and then Hulu Plus to get caught up with season 3! I might cry when we run out of episodes! Kairi said today, "Let's watch Raising Hope; it's my favorite!!!" Then she sang the opening theme song! Cracked me up, she truly is my mini-me!

 

What are some of your favorite TV shows?!

1 comment:

  1. My all time favorite tv show is The Andy Griffith Show! I can watch it all day and all night! Only the black and white ones, tho and the ones where Don Knotts, (Barney Fife) comes back to visit.
    I'm trying to think if I have a modern day show that I love even half as much.....nope, don't think so. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...