Jun 18, 2012

Pool Time

Apparently Friday night is the time to go to the pool. And by that I mean it was only us and 7 other people. Had the place to ourselves practically! We had such a fun and relaxing time. I just absolutely love spending quality family time together, finding fun things to do. The pool is one of my favorite places to be this summer, and I think my family would agree with me! :)
I am trying to soak in everyday I can with my girls and family. Life is too precious to waste it. The girls are little and are so easy to entertain right now. And their childlike faith, love, and joy is contagious! There's not a day that goes by that I don't smile. I love being a mommy and a wife. And I am thankful for this life God has blessed me with!!!

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...