Jun 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

I hope my husband, dad, and father-in-law know how special they are to the girls and me EVERY DAY of the year! But we are thankful for special holidays to Love on the ones we love a little more than usual!

The girls are ready for church & to celebrate their daddy
& grandpas' day!
Papa & grandkids
These 2 LOVEEEE their Papa!!
They have fun together. :)
Papa w/ Edy & Micah
We enjoyed our day by grilling and playing outside.
I'm so glad he's my baby daddy.
She ate every bite!
Puppy Love!

I am so glad my girls are loved by their daddy and grandpas. They are spoiled with LOVE and it means so much to me to see the special connection they have with them. Thank you for being Godly, good men. Great role models. I pray they'll grow up wanting to marry a man just like these 3 special men in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...