Jun 1, 2012

A little piece of Heaven

One reason why we bought this house was for the back deck. It is big and covered and it feels so secluded back here. Nothing but (a lot of big) trees and a creek behind our backyard and empty lots on the side.
As I type Jonathan and I are enjoying the 62 degree weather, the rain, and some worship music as the girls nap.
It is just such a great place for family time & alone time. You can't help but feel God's prescience out here - and I'm not even a nature type of girl.
Yesterday when Jonathan got home from work it was about 70 degrees so we came outside. I went for a run and took a new route and enjoyed the path by the lake - as I ran I enjoyed everything God has blessed me with and made sure to say thank you, JD is still recovering from a hurt foot so he worked out w the jungle gym xt in the backyard, and the girls played in their Barbie jeep.
When I got back from my run, I made supper and enjoyed the sounds of giggles from my family coming through the back door.
We enjoyed supper outside. But I think Brayce REALLY enjoyed it. :)
We both had pretty stressful days yesterday and an evening of beautiful weather and time together was just what we needed to be restored and relaxed. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...