Jun 10, 2012

5 Years since we said, I DO!

Saturday we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! 
5 years ago, I became the happiest girl alive and I can't believe it, but it just gets better and better each year! We have had such a happy loving marriage. God has truly blessed us and we believe He made us for each other! I can't believe it's already been 5 years. It's definitely been the happiest years of my life! 
I love being a wife! I love my husband. He is SOOOO good to me. I am looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.
My husband makes me smile, laugh, cry, and yell. We aren't perfect but we are perfect together. I love spending all the time I can with him and am happy to say he is definitely my best friend. 
I'll love you forever!!!!

6.9.07
5 years ago we said, "I DO!!!"
One of the happiest days of our lives!
We had a fun and relaxed wedding!
Happy to be a Mrs. !
We try to always be US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...