Jun 11, 2012

I must be INSANE

As my gut grows bigger daily and the numbers on the scale keep going up, I had to say that's enough! I have worked too hard and for too long to come so close to not reach my goals.
My husband and I have been working out and running but not consistently like we'd like to. We've noticed ourselves eating more and more junk food and just more food. I've been tracking still but my calories a day has been reaching at least 2000 most days. I'm not going to lose any weight doing that. And more than the number on the scale and the way my pants are fitting. I feel unhealthy. And I HATE that feeling. I want to feel fit and healthy. So instead of trying another get skinny now diet we have decided to do work our butts off doing INSANITY!!! If you haven't heard of it google it to find out more about it. I highly recommend it and you will not be disappointed in it! It's the toughest workout!
So today was Day 1 and we are going to do it 5 days a week. It's an intense workout program but it produces results!
The worse thing about it is having to get up out of bed early before Jonathan goes to work but that's ok. It starts our day off right. We just have to go to bed earlier (we've been staying up until 3.) So I'll be up and awake when the girls wake up so I can take care of them and just start my days with energy, sweat, and hard work!
Anyways I'm excited. We did the insanity program last August and am very excited to do this again. I couldn't do it without my workout buddy and partner in everything, my husband.
Also, when I work out consistently I tend to eat a lot healthier and better portions!
Junk food and laziness are not a good combination!!
1 Corinthians 6:13 "our bodies were made for the Lord, and the Lord cares about our bodies."

Edit... This may take a few days to get used to. I crashed on the couch for a couple hours! feeling a little wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...