Apr 15, 2012

Hello Kitty Party Pix!

I wasn't sure if this day would ever come! Due to illness and rescheduling we finally got to have our KITTY PARTY!!! The girls and I have been looking forward to it for a couple months now! And for good reason. We had a BLAST!!! Due to weather we ended up having it in the kids room at the church and I am glad because it was such a great space for the kids to run, play, yell, and be kids!!!
All of our family was able to come celebrate with us. Our parents, siblings, nieces & nephews and Gram Jam & Grandy Randy. It meant the world to us that they were there to celebrate our girls with us. We truly appreciate each one of them!!!
A special thanks to Lynda for making the girls' cakes & helping me set the party up. Momo for making the girls' shirts, Meg for the beautiful frame for Brayce, and my husband for sharing his birthday with the girls! 

The BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!! READY TO PARTY!!
Celebrating Brayce's 1st and Kairi's 3rd!

Excited to celebrate our daughters!!

Brayce & Kairi w/ all of their FRIENDS (cousins)!!!

I forgot what she said to me at this moment but LOVED her face!! 

Spoiled little girls! Toys and presents!!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Kairi's cousin Lily is 6 months older! Pretty Kitty Girls!

Nonnie made the girls a cake and cupcakes!!!

I love this group of kids!!! So sweet and special!
nieces and nephews on my side!

Silly Face!! Love Katon's fish face!

Singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Ready to make a wish!

Braycee loved her cakes!

My oldest niece Katon. This girl will always be like my own. So special to my heart!
Meg, can I please keep her?!

Safety First!!!

What would a party be without Tattoos?

Kai is a tattoo artist!

I love my one year old!!!

She screamed in pain when getting her "cat tat".

Oh these 2... :)

Jonathan's family!!! 
(minus CC who is in the army)

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! What a fun party!! Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ratios are suck a great idea! I will have to do that for Abby's birthday party. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I was a little confused there for a second! I think I got them at a party store like party galaxy. But maybe hobby lobby or target! They each had tons of hello kitty birthday things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...