Apr 18, 2012

God's people

The girls always rock and drink some milk before going to take a nap. Kai likes for all 3 of us to rock "together". So we were rocking and I started singing Jesus Loves Me and Kai was joining in singing it! She new a lot of the words. (She learns so much in her 252 Little One's class at COS. I truly appreciate the teachers that take the time Sunday & Wednesday to share Jesus w/ the little kids because it does soak in and they hear it!) I LOVE IT!! 
Then Kai said, "I love you mommy, Brayce. Daddy, too." With a big smile on my face I said, "I love you, too. What are we?" (I was looking for the word family.) She says, "We are people that go with God. We people go with Jesus. God people."
That was quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I know it made me smile all the way down to my soul and I'm pretty sure God loved it just as much! I pray that Jonathan and I can raise our girls up knowing and loving Jesus and that they will always choose to be "God people".




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...