Feb 28, 2012

How can I love you?

This morning I woke up wanting to love my husband to my best potential. My husband deserves it! So I thought, how am I going to love him today? Well, who would know how better than my husband himself? So I text him a GOOD MORNING... how can I love you today?

He told me here are the ways I really feel loved... "your smile, your touch, and being interested in the things I am interested in.... surprises with those are good."

So now I know exactly how to love my husband today! It kinda takes away the surprise but I know I will get it exactly right!! And I can remember those are some of his top ways to feel loved and can show him everyday by doing these things!

So today I encourage you to find out how you can love your spouse. Simply asking will get you the best answer! Communication in marriage is KEY. Listen to what they have to say and follow through with whatever their request may be!!
Put effort into your marriage! Love is a choice and we must put action into our love! Sure hearing "I love you" never gets old, but seeing, doing, and feeling I love you also rocks!

"If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, it's time to water your own grass."

For another great blog post about their advice of the top 10 ways to love your spouse check out That Girl Blog.
Wife Wisdoms  -- I definitely struggle with #8 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...