Jan 8, 2012

A feelings post

Without going into any detail... I am heart broken for a friend. I am blessed to have got to come home so I could give her a hug. Selfishly speaking I think I needed it as much as she did no that's probably not true. But I am glad I could do it.
For a couple days the girls and I will be in KFR with my family and friends. I am going to cherish every moment and not take it for granted. Time w the ones you love can never be given back. You can't buy time and time doesn't give you do overs. 24 hours 7 days for how ever many years...
My husband is the most supportive man I know. My heart aches for how much I love him. It's been 10 hours without him so far and I already miss him so much. See u soon babe thanks for letting your girls run off for a few days.
My parents have always been there for me and today was no different. Thank you for going out of your way to get the girls & me. Dad, I had a great time tonight playing on our phones on pandora while golf was on in the background. When I think of you I can't help but smile.

I know this post may not make sense. But I am happy and sad all at the same time. I truly love my friends and family. And my heart is in a state of prayer for the ones hurting. Our God is good all the time but that doesn't mean we can't shed a tear.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...