Dec 6, 2011

An email from my mom. I loved it so much I had to have a place to save it so I could read it again! My mom has always been my number 1 fan and my biggest supporter. Love her so much!



"I have their pictures all over my desk and on my black cabinet, they are on
my screen savor, they are all over my frig and every wall in my house, but
most of all they are all over my heart.  I love you all so much and I miss
you terribly.  I told dad I need to see them so bad.  So I said we could go
up Monday the 19th, he said no we will leave right after church.  I think
they are all over his heart too.  Kiss them and say this is from Mimi, then
give them a big hug from me.  The one they give you back is from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...