Nov 18, 2011

Isn't it funny?

Maybe it's just me but one minute I am 110% next minute I want to quit. One minute I feel so close the next I think it will never be here!
... I want a cheeseburger. or maybe just ice cream? or some nachos perhaps? lol see! What is wrong with me? Well I don't think it's crazy to want these things at all! AND I don't think there is anything wrong with these things - in moderation. BUT there is when I am on a strict low calorie diet for a temporary time. I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS!.... i think.
I am on day 14 of 40. I have lost 11 pounds... I am tired of eating cottage cheese, apples, and melba toast.
This diet allows for much more than that -- chicken and um some vegetables. I don't like meat (very much) or veggies so I'm trying.

I'm just tired and cranky... hungry - or maybe just missing food at the moment.

.... I am also tired of being fat. not fitting into my clothes. being overweight, battling my weight, & eating too much junk.

SOON it will all be worth it. I will be fit and fabulous. I'm not sure exactly what weight that will be inbetween 140 and 150. and I'm thinking a size 10! I will see myself in the mirror and smile! I will go shopping at American Eagle and buy cute trendy clothes. I will be a good role model for my daughters and others. I will have a healthy relationship with food.
I will be ME.

I think I need to add some activity to my life. Time to start running again? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...