Oct 21, 2011

Fam[ily] Time!

There's nothing better to me than spending time w my family. No matter what we are doing as long as we are together. I love just being at home doing nothing but today was special. We spent the day at Silver Dollar City. The weather was absolutely perfect, you couldn't ask for a better day. It was crowded but it was still great. Kai is finally tall enough to ride the rides! (by an inch) she LOVED them. No fear in that girl. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Kairi's very first roller coaster!


Helping Papa and Nonnie navigate!


Fam:ily in the big chair :)


We ran into "my friend Hannah."


Icee w Mommy!



Tea cup w Nonnie. Round and round!


Braycers & Mommy enjoying the day!



As you can see we had a happy day! Full of laughs and smiles. I am blessed w the best hubby and daughters and in-laws! LOVE MY LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. aww looks like you guys had an awesome time. I love the pic in the big chair. :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...