Feb 3, 2011

Dairy Queen isn't the only one with BLIZZARDS

Good morning. It's 10:15 and I am sitting here in my pajama's in my warm house. It is -9 degrees outside with 2 feet of snow. We had a blizzard 2 days ago and have been cooped up.
My little family stayed in town with my FIL for two days so I could get to work (but they ended up closing my department - so I haven't worked since Monday) and just in case we lost electricity we wanted to be somewhere with a fireplace. But yesterday we borrowed Mike's truck and made it back home. I appreciate my in-laws so much and the use of their house and truck! It is such a blessing to live close to family! The love and support we receive from them is ridiculous! However, there's something about being HOME that is so wonderful. :)
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow! Hoping and praying that we get to make a plan tomorrow of when little Brayce is going to be here! I am SO SO SO ready to meet my pretty little baby. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and look into her eyes and kiss her little nose and tell her how much I love her. I am excited to dress my little doll up and put cute bows in her hair. I am so curious to see what she's going to be like and look like. I am so excited to see what Kairi thinks of her little sister. My perfect little family will soon be complete and all together. :)
It always amazes me how smart and precious my little girl is! I can't believe she's almost 2 though and going to be a BIG sister. I have loved and cherished every day of her. I never knew being a momma would be so amazing. It definitely is my favorite thing though! :)
So I have been reading a lot more blogs lately and I really enjoy them all. It's so neat to read others thoughts and what's going on in their lives. A lot are encouraging about their walk with God, others are just full of good advice and others like mine are about their every day lives. That's the neat thing about blogs - they can be whatever the author wants them to be, a little piece of them. :) So to those of you who blog and open up your lives to share a piece of you with the rest of us - I thank you, thanks for encouraging me... and for giving me something to do other than facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...