Jan 30, 2011

I will Follow YOU!

Jesus Paid it All by Kristian Stanfill
"Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow."
As I was in church today, I looked at my family standing beside me worshipping our Lord. I was overwhelmed with love and grace. My Jesus has paid my debt and washed my sins away. I do not deserve the husband I have or the daughters. My family is such a blessing in my life. It's all because of Jesus. I have done nothing to get the things I have been blessed with, other than ask my Father for forgiveness and I have a relationship with Jesus Christ! I am nothing without God. I never imagined a love so real or a happiness as big as mine.

WOW! WOW! WOW! I LOVE my church, COS! (www.grovecos.com) Today's message was Amazing! Definitely one from God. We are doing our marriage series and today's message was for the husbands. Check out the song "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real. Husbands your greatest decision will be to step up and lead! - Scripture: Malachi 2:10-16 :: Guard your heart and Protect your wife. God wants our husbands to lead and the way they find out where and how to lead is written down for them in the Bible.

Today I am striving to be a better wife to my husband. To support him and follow him. I am giving up control and letting him LEAD me. Something I honestly want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...