Jan 7, 2011

I'm ready. Are you?

<--Big Sister Kairi Jefferson
Today I have baby on the brain! I am getting so anxious for my Brayce to be here. and I'm not due until Feb 21st! I know it's going to go fast though. I picked out all of her hospital clothes today, got out her hair bows, bibs and blankets for the hospital. I bought her some formula, diapers, and pacifiers today too! Diaper bag is ready!
I just keep wondering what's it going to be like to have 2 kids? What is my baby girl going to look like? How big is she going to be? Will she have a head full of hair? Is she going to be just like her big sister? What will Kairi think of her? Is it possible to love her as much as I love Kairi? I know it is and that's why I am SO excited! I had to be induced with Kairi and she was born 5 days after my due date. What day will Brayce be here?!?! I can't wait to meet you Brayce!
I love being a mommy. I love my girls!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...