May 15, 2008

How Do I Get There From Here?

Ever run into door after door? I guess that's when you might start questioning if you're trying to get through the right doors. So I'm done. I'm standing still, knowing that God is who He says He is and I will be patient and wait for a door to open and then walk through it hand in hand w/ God!
I think I get "doing my part" and "trusting God" muffled. When I think I'm doing my part, I'm really trying to take over for God and handle it myself. So now that I have done everything I know how to - I will wait to hear from God. I am nervous and anxious and scared but I am faithful and will trust God to show me the direction!


"HURRY UP GOD!" :) ...just kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...