Nov 4, 2014

Trick or Treat

Halloween 2014 is in the books!
 
My cute clown. The most adorable monster.
And my beautiful vampire!
 
Brayce chose to be a clown because clowns are silly like her.
 
I'm not sure how she decided she wanted to be a vampire, but she loved it. She wanted the blood, the teeth, and the bite mark.
 
And just because he's squishy and adorable.
 
Thursday we did a trial run and trick or treated at Nonnie & Papa's.
To Sue's!
To see Gram Jam.
And at the library!
 
Friday the kids and I headed down to my family's to celebrate Halloween with all the cousins!
 
Our candy collecting crew!
My favorite little people.
The girls had a blast with their cousins and I'm thankful that we were able to visit for the weekend.
 
He's such a momma's boy.
 
 
Same age. Same costume. Just 26 years apart. Mommy. Daughter.
 
I hope your family had a fun, safe Halloween too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...