Oct 2, 2014

Even in our Struggle We are not Alone

If you don't know this personally I urge you to figure it out.
His Word is alive!!!
 

 

Sometimes we are struggling and down.

Sometimes we are trying to figuring things out.

Sometimes our foundation needs strengthened.

 

"So after you have suffered a little while, HE WILL restore, support, and strengthen you, and HE WILL place you on a firm foundation."

1Peter 5:10b

 

I'm not alone in my struggle.

He is the one that will support me.

He will restore me.

He will strengthen me.

And then He will place me on a firm foundation.

Jesus is my firm foundation.

 

I wanted to share this, that I am struggling because just before this verse that spoke to me today in verse 9 I am told, "Remember that your family of believers all over the world is going through the same kind of sufferings you are."

 

So what are we to do? We can find that in verse 7:

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...