Aug 25, 2014

There's No Place Like Home

 
Today we started our new homeschooling group.
 
I almost forgot to get "1st Day" pictures by the door and I did forget to have them hold their 1st day signs. Oops! And Braycee's picture came out blurry, I blame it on Zeke helping me take it! That's ok though! They actually had clothes on and were full of smiles!
 
I asked them if they were excited and Brayce yelled YES! Kai asked if she was going to get to see me and after I told her yes then she was excited.
 
Kairi's "1st Day" of Kindergarten
 
Braycee's 1st Day of Preschool
 
Sisters Forever & Best Friends
 
My crew!
 
Let's do this thing!! Together we can do anything.
 
So thankful to have some amazing friends to go on this adventure with and excited to make new friends too!
 
Our homeschool group will meet twice a month for 3 hours. Kai will get to do PE, Art, and Science. Braycee will be in her preschool class the whole time and Zeke will hang out in the nursery. This is going to be a fun time to get out of the house where they get to "GO" to school and to hang out with other little kids. Plus a great time for me to get to talk other homeschooling moms.
 
This semester I am helping in the PE for K-5th grades.
Kai's class had 4 boys and 2 girls.
I'm excited for a fun year full of memories with my little people.

 

And just because I thought this moment was cute. Kairi was frustrated that she couldn't tie her shoes. She wants to be able to do things perfectly the very first time.

 

EDIT: The girls just got up from their naptime

and I grabbed their signs for a few pics. I had planned to do a real photoshoot to start the year, maybe that will come soon-ish.

 

 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...