Apr 30, 2014

Babies Don't Stop ~ 2

Babies will not stop growing up so quickly even if we beg them. My little man is 2 months old!!! And is growing like a weed.
It's funny to me how while we are pregnant we want time to fly by and then our babies are born and we try with all our might to have time stand still.
 
Enjoy each day as much as you can.
 
My handsome Noah Ezekiel
2 months old
 
I should've spent more time on these pictures. I didn't try to get good lighting and he wasn't up for smiling at the time. But he's still adorable. I did have 2 helpers be paparazzi's with me.
 
Mr. Zeke, I love you, son.
 
This baby is so happy. He rarely cries- only when he is hungry and we are being to slow with getting him a bottle. Seriously, he's such a chill, happy baby. He is so generous with his smiles and loves to "talk" to us.
 
Yesterday when Daddy got home and Zeke saw him he gave him the biggest smile. So sweet, he loves his daddy!
 
At his 2 month check up he weighed 13lbs 2 oz. And is 23 1/2" long.
 
His 0-3 month clothes are getting tight already! (Oops! He's not even going to get to wear all his little clothes even 1 time.) And we will be moving up to size 2 diapers very soon!
 
I told you he was growing like a weed.
 
 
He LOVES his giraffe toy. He loves to lay under his playmat and hit the toys. Smiling and cooing and kicking his legs. I don't remember the girls doing this until 3 or 4 months old. Zekers you are a fun baby!
 
His sisters still adore him and Brayce and I like to be baby hogs during the day.
She was so proud to feed him all by herself, but told me to burp him. She said, "That's teamwork!!"
 
Ok, not to be braggy, but this baby sleeps 6 to 9 hours straight everynight!!! He will fall asleep anywhere between 8 and 10 and then he's out for the night. When he wakes up after that time around 5am, he eats and goes back to sleep. He likes his sleep. And so do we !!
He is still sleeping next to my bed in his rock and play sleeper. I just like him close. And he loves this little bed.
 
I love his snuggles!!
 
He is so handsome. Those lips! Those eyes! That cute little nose! I think he's the first one that got my nose instead of the Whitney nose. And has a head full of black hair that is starting to thicken up.
 
 
I love being a mommy and am so thankful to get to have Zeke as a son. I am so excited to watch him grow. He truly is a gift from above and is a perfect fit into our family. He is so much fun and adores his big sisters. I am trying my best to create a momma's boy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...