Jul 7, 2012

Stars & Stripes

We visited family and friends to celebrate the 4th of July.
Kai was in the parade with her cousins. She rode in a corvette w Lily. They were all so cute. Then we played all day until it was time to enjoy the fireworks. The girls LOVED them. Kai kept yelling "cocohut" for the ones that look like a willow tree. And every one of them was her favorite.
Kai loved playing with her friends I think she would like to live with them instead of me! Ha!
The girls enjoyed being spoiled by Mimi and Pop.
Friday night my friend had us over for a cookout w my closest girl friends. We've been friends since elementary school and I love that we still are able to get together and have fun. They are the girls I could count on for anything.
We got home at midnight and while we had a great time it's always nice to get home and sleep in your own bed.

2 comments:

  1. so fun-looks like a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I just found your blog & am glad to become a follower. I look forward to your posts & hopefully to encouraging each other in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...