Mar 28, 2012

A play by play

Today was a great and tiring day!

These girls are best buds!!! Sisters for life!
Do you see what I have to put up with everyday!? lol

First we dropped off Miss Happy Girl with her daddy.
He said they had a great day and she was awesome. Letting him get work done and smiling all afternoon long!

Kai and I had dentist appointments today. With the best dentist in town might I add. - Check out Grove Dental Associates! They treat you right!
Kai loves getting to feed the fish! She says the orange and black polka dot ones are her favorite.

We didn't have to wait long until it was our turn!

Melissa counting Kai's teeth! And we got to brush with birthday cake toothpaste! (I'm still not sure if that is cheating on my no sweets deal, but she did say it didn't have sugar in it!)  :)
Kai did pretty good and has 20 healthy teeth!
This was my first visit in a long time that I do not have to go back because a cavity or to fix a filling!! YAY ME!!! I swear I care about dental hygiene - I definitely recommend you think twice before drinking soda all day everyday for 15 years of your life! It harms teeth!!!!
We had to go to the doctor for a yearly woman check up for me. No pictures!! lol. Kai told me "me like your dress mama. You take it home?" lol what a sweetheart! But no, I am not going to take a hospital gown home! All healthy and good. Had to say goodbye to a great doctor that will be missed in this community!!! Wish him and his precious family the best!!

We stopped by Sonic for some waters!

Kai and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some things for the church and then headed to church! The girls have class and I helped get some things ready for the baptism bash that is coming up!!!

What a fun and awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...