Dec 17, 2011

Shh! Don't tell the others... we made Brownies.

This is how I make brownies... "from scratch"



So yesterday I decided that the girls and I would make BROWNIES & then I would make a cute little blog with pictures like my friend, Mrs Becca always does!!!! So I was like I can do that.... Well, what did I learn?! That I can only be myself and I am not as cute as Becca. :)


Here's my brownie story:


My little helper
"I hold the egg, Mom."

"I heeeellllpp youuuu." 
"That look like mud."  "I taste it with my finger"
She would've eaten the whole bowl if I would've let her!
Long story short.... The brownies were sticky and when I went to cut them they looked awful... 
So luckily they taste better than what they looked like. We ended up with Reindeer turds. lol.
2 little girls happy with the results!!! 

1 comment:

  1. haha! oh KC, you are SOOOOO cute! and i love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...