Dec 14, 2011

Gotta work it - to work it!

So in a previous blog I mentioned that I was happy where I was but no no I'm not. I am a happy person yes. I love myself yes. But no I am not happy at my current weight or body shape. I still see an overweight person staring back at me in the morning. 
I have been the same weight for a couple weeks now. BUT I am not going to get discouraged. I'm going to get focused. I've been "kinda" doing weight watchers for the past several days but not really. Ive been counting some of my points some of the time. 
Why should I expect this program to work if I'm not going to follow it exactly and try? I shouldn't. With weight watchers you can expect to lose .5-2 pounds a week. Which is great! 
Last night I visited a weight watchers meeting. (my hubby came w me so I didn't have to go alone. I swear he's my biggest supporter and best friend. He'd do anything for me!) So I was skeptical of how this was going to go but I was pleasantly surprised. The meeting was informative and the leader seemed to have relationships w the people to mentor an encourage. So I think I have made up my mind and I am going to go to the weekly meetings and have access to WW online. The meetings will help keep me accountable and motivated. As with most programs and things, I'm only going to get out of this what I put into it. 

I went to Wal-Mart last night and they had the WW cookbook I wanted so I went ahead and bought it. I skimmed through it and it looks great. So today I am going through it and tab the ones I want to try! :) (also with online I will have access to 3000 recipes! So I'm going to make my own folder with recipes to try!)
Ok I was putting on my shoes to go run and somehow wrote this blog post first... So now I'm off to Ease into 5k Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...