Dec 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

Silence but Thoughts - Sometimes I just start thinking & can't quit but yet I can't form a single clear thought.

Do you ever wonder if social media and iphones have taken over real friendships & relationships- where you actually see each other and hang out? Is it enough to fill the void/gap of needing friends and relationships? It should be a tool to help us enhance our friendships but if you're like me they probably have just taken the place of...  However, most of my friends live 4 hours away and I am so thankful for text messaging, facebook, and emails to stay in touch. Just wish we lived closer. :) Luckily my husband is my best friend and we talk about Everything... plus, I don't let him out of my site much! lol

I went to my first weight watchers meeting last night. It went fine. I sat in the back yet the teacher thought it'd be a good idea to call my name out at least 10 times and draw attention to me. There's a reason I sat in the back... lol. But it still was good. It'll be good for the accountability. I want to do a good job and lose these last 30 pounds. I haven't lost any weight in 3 weeks so it's time to get going again. I always seem to stall out... Do good for a couple months stall for a month... do good.. etc. But hey I'm on the right path. So hopefully I will do a good job over the Christmas holiday and travels. I plan on it! Track Track Track. :) I'll let you know...
I am looking online for recipes and making a cookbook folder. I am going to be a leader in my family so we can all be healthy and live healthy lifestyles! And what we put in our mouth HAS to be my concern.

Braycers turned 10 months old today. I can't believe in 2 months she'll be one! Time sure flies!! This year has been SOOOO much fun. And I love that little girl. She feels my heart with JOY.
I'm 10 months old. I have 5 teeth w/ the biggest gap, Mommy thinks it's cute
and I can stand by myself for a few seconds. I say "mama" & "dada" I like to babble.
I LOVE playing with my sister.  We have a new playroom and it's fun!
I pout when I am left in the room by myself by throwing my face into the floor and crying.
I have started going to sleep on my own and am getting better at it. I only cry for a little bit.
I love life and am such a happy baby. Mommy thinks I'm funny.

I love my church. This month has been so much fun with all of the things we've been doing for this series, Road to Revolution. (check out www.facebook.com/grovecos) My husband has been super busy getting things ready for the Christmas Eve service! I'm so excited about it! It's going to be awesome! My host team has been doing a great job and I am so happy to be a part of it!
Tomorrow I am recording a video to share my testimony during the service. I am so excited to share what God has done in my life, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous!! One because I hate being on video! And more importantly I want my story to touch someone's life so they can know the greatness of Jesus. So I'll post more about that when it's finished. Hopefully I can share the video on here too.
So anyways, if you are reading this then please come and join in on the fun! 4pm Christmas Eve!


Ok my little girl wants her mommy to play Legos with her and build a castle! So off I go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...