Jul 17, 2011

Sunday is my favorite day of the week

Deuteronomy 6:5-7
 "And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up."

Today COS was amazing. As always. :) I really enjoyed the sermon from Lance today. So many great points. Seriously recommend you listen to it. www.grovecos.com and it will be up tomorrow. I just loved all the scripture today but definitely want to apply the one above in my every day life! It's a good one mommas! :)

Today we decided no more pull ups for Kai when out in public. 
Big girl panties! She's been dry all day! So proud of my big girl! :)
While getting the girls ready this morning Big sister leaned over and gave her sissy a kiss! 
Luckily mom got it on her phone! :)
I'm 26 and I still play with baby dolls. - I love having 2 beautiful girls to dress up! :)
oh i love these 2!
Kai and Aniston = COS buddies :)


*leave some smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...