Dec 15, 2009

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Last night we were watching a tv show and it reminded me of my past life. The horrible things I did and things that happened. I looked around and saw my family, my husband and beautiful daughter, and saw my house, my home! I just stared at the Christmas tree and thought how beautiful it was. And how Jesus saved my life. He took me out of those awful things I was doing and sent me to Bible College to find a strong faith and to find my husband, my best friend. Jonathan has helped me find who I am, who God is, and who others are. I can trust and love now. I can give and receive love. I have good relationships with my family now. My heart is full of love. As I looked at my Christmas tree, I thought about all the blessings in my life and how my God, my Savior has given them all to me! Without Him I would still be in an awful place. I would still be LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...