Nov 29, 2009

Skinny Jeans

Wow. what an amazing long long weekend. Thursday and Friday off work. Spent 4 straight days with my family - my hubby and daughter. How refreshing!!! It was so perfect. I'm sitting here thinking about how blessed I am as I look down and see my daughter laughing and smiling at me. I am too happy soo blessed! I thank my Lord for his blessings on my life. My family I don't deserve but am blessed with. I wouldn't survive without my Jonathan and Kairi. They are my world. She is the sweetest baby I've ever seen. I know I'm biased but she is so good. So perfect, funny, loving, friendly, good natured. I love being a mommy!!! I love being a wife!
Jonathan and I started our running journey. We started the program couch to 5k. It's a 9 week program and by the end of it we will be able to run a 5k straight. We just finished the first week and it was you walk 5 minutes run 60 seconds, walk 90 sec, run, walk, run, walk etc than 5 minute cool down. For a total of 30 minutes. It is hard. but SO rewarding. I am in pain as I run and my lung feels like it's going to burst. BUT I'm doing it! I am so out of shape I am so excited to become a runner. We are joining the gym tomorrow because it is getting too cold to run outside! I just know we are going to stick with this and do it! I couldn't do it without my other half, my support system, my husband. We bought us some new shoes, sweatpants and we've got our ipods. We're ready to go! We're doing it! We are going to sign up for a 5k! After this program of course!!! I just want to get fit, healthy, lose weight - and fit into some "skinny jeans". I am so thankful for the Biggest Loser. What an inspiring show. To see these huge people get off their butts and save their lives by working out all day long and losing weight. I would love to go on that show - but I doubt that would ever happen so i'm going to do it on my own - with the help off God and Jonathan! GO US!!! I have SO much weight to lose but I just know it's going to happen. I have to stay positive and believe in myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...