Mar 1, 2009

The Last Days...

OK, so I'm due in 3 days. Miss Kairi will be here any day now!!! What an adventure it has been so far. Pregnancy has been great - no problems and barely no symptoms. I didn't get sick and I haven't been miserable. I am now just getting so anxious to meet her and see her. I have a picture in my head of what she will look like but of course I don't know. If she comes out bald I might question if she is the right baby though. Ha! I just got done doing the Wii Fit in hopes of the moving to progress things a little. I had a doctor's appointment a few days ago and I was still just dilated to a 1 and things didn't look like they were quite ready. I am due Wednesday and I have a doctor's appointment Thursday. I think if nothing has happened then Monday the 9th we will set up a day that week for inducing. I am getting nervous about the delivery part, but oh well it'll be worth it and will go fine.
So Jonathan and I are just waiting for our little girl to be here. Of course enjoying the last few nights of quiet long nights of sleep and well, JD is taking a nap right now. And we're just enjoying our time together. But we are both ready for our baby girl. JD thinks she's going to be a daddy's girl, but I don't know how she will be when I don't ever let go of her! HA! Ok I will share!
We have just prayed every day for our baby girl to be healthy and perfect and for God's protection. And for God's help for Jonathan and I to be good parents.
I love her so much already and I know once I can hold her in my arms and look into her eyes I won't even be able to describe how much I love her.
I am soooooo excited to start this new journey of being a MOMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...