Oct 13, 2008

she's a GIRL!!!

KAIRI JEFFERSON WHITNEY!!!!

I am 20 weeks pregnant and things are going so well.
I just found out last week that we can expect a little girl March 1st. I'm so happy! I don't think Jonathan was too bummed that he didn't get his boy (yet). He said, well I know she's going to be daddy's little girl. We'll see about that! :) No problems and my baby is healthy and growing. I am so in love w/ my little girl. We have her room painted but now I'm trying to figure out how I want the rest of it. Gotta add that PINK!!
Her closet is filling up, I like shopping for my baby... a little too much I guess! Gotta love Old Navy!
I can't wait to meet my little girl!
I'm going home this weekend. Josh is turning 1 and Katon turns 5 the next weekend and the newest addition my niece Lily was born 2 weeks ago. I can't wait to see her!! I miss my family and am so anxious to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...