Jun 4, 2008

HOMEOWNER


OK - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING A HOMEOWNER!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS THE BEST! :) We closed on our house last Thursday and have been working hard ever since!!
My whole family came up for the weekend and helped JD and I get SOOO much done! I am SO THANKFUL for them and that they came up to help! I miss seeing my family all the time. The kiddos are getting so big and they are so darn CUTE!! Anyways, the kitchen, dining area, and living room are all finished and AWESOME!! Now JD and I have been working on everything else. One thing at a time. Lots of time and money, but it's SOOOO worth it!
The PROBLEM is: now I REALLY don't want to go to WORK! I mean I didn't really want to before, but now it's BAD! I just want to go home and be in my house. My preacher tells me that we need to be CONTENT w/ where we are in life because God has us here for a reason and so I am TRYING to be patient until God reveals the plan for my "job" life to me.
I just have to PRAISE GOD for the blessings He pours into my life. Everything I have I thank my Lord for! I deserve nothing, but yet I have SO much!
ALSO: my ONE YEAR anniversary is this coming Monday. Wow, this has been the best year of my life!!!! I graduated college, got married, became a member of the best church, bought a house... I love my husband so much and he is so good to me. I could not have imagined ever being so HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...