Sep 12, 2015

Choose A Job You Love

I think the saying goes, "Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life." I say Bologna.

I chose a "job" I love; yet I work everyday. I am a stay at home homeschooling mom. I chose it. I love it. But it is work. Hard work.


See that little one in the middle? Here's a close up:


Yes, he's cute. But he's an ornery mess. He's a full time job by himself. He's a good boy, but I could spend my whole day picking up behind him. He's into everything. And that doesn't include mothering my other 3 kiddos.

Today we did school in the living room on the floor... while the boys were still awake.


That was work. Loud, crazy, yet fun work.

I'm an introvert. A major introvert. That boy I was talking about above? He's an extrovert. A loud, busy, has no clue about other people's space extrovert.



Work that I love though. But work.

Homeschooling 2 girls is work. Yet, again work that I love.


How do I do it? How do I homeschool while having 4 kids? God's grace. Lots of prayer. And we just have to keep laughing and rolling with it.
I love this job that I chose. But it is work. And that's ok. Be encouraged. That the job you have can be work and you can love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...