Dec 12, 2007

HOME ALONE... w/ 6 pets

So my husband and my parents-in-law are in Missouri for a VERY special occasion and I am at home, kind of alone. My new niece, Edith Caryn was born at 9 o'clock tonight. I am so VERY excited and can NOT wait to see her. But unfortunately, I could not get off work to go up there - so I sent my husband to take pictures and to "eat" her for me. [And don't worry, I don't really mean to EAT her.] So I am stuck here taking care of 3 poodles, a yorkie, a daschund, and a cat. Having a grown up job is hard sometimes...



Jonathan just sent me a picture of Edith and I talked to Amanda and she is doing well, but she said Jonathan couldn't bring home any spoonfuls of Edi for me, man! She is so ADORABLE!!

This is my first time being away from JD since we got married this past summer and I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. you don't have to pretend that you miss him. i know you are loving it by yourself. Ha!!! Kenny

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...