Feb 4, 2016

PPD Post Partum Depression


Post-Partum Depression is real and it sucks. I suffered with some really bad depression 12 years ago for a few years. And with anxiety for the past 13 years. I've been pregnant 3 times in 3 years, including a miscarriage, 2 newborns, weight gain and 2 foster care kids. Hello survival mode. This past year I've experienced #ppd for the first time. My baby boy is almost 7 months old and yesterday I had a major breakthrough and I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am so thankful for my supportive, patient husband. God is transforming me and is my Healer. I will crush #ppd and my joy, love, passion and energy will return. It's not that I love over sharing, but I wanted to let you know if you are suffering with #depression, #anxiety, or #ppd- you are not alone. 😘
Yesterday I went to Target by myself to do something thinking. I walked out with this adorable outfit. I'm on a clothes shopping spending freeze and haven't bought any clothes in over 4 months. But I realized yesterday I haven't bought Parker a single thing "just because" since he's been born. His brother is 16 months older than him and he hasn't needed anything. But yesterday I wanted to do something for him just because! And look how cute he is! Kicking #ppd to the curb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...