Jan 31, 2016

January 2016


A new year. New adventures.

Kairi and Brayce = best friends and sweet sisters

Zeke my almost 2 year old. You are ornery and know what you want.

Parker you are 6 months old and you and your blue eyes are precious.

Braycee my almost 5 year old. You are so funny and free.

Kai, my almost 7 year old. You have turned into a beautiful, young lady. So smart.

I am the mom to the 4 most precious kids!

You are my sunshine when skies are gray!

It's been beautiful weather this winter, but today we got to try to catch snowflakes on our tongue.


COS our home away from home.


My 6 month old boy!

My life. 



These kids are crazy about their daddy!

Bathtime Buddies. 
Zeke calls his towel: "ohh ahh" He thinks it's a monkey.

Snuggles with my blue eyed boy.

We had a few weeks of sharing germs this month.

Brothers!


My best friend!

So glad to get outside!


Sunshine and giggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...