Jun 27, 2015

What's Up June?

My hubby and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary!   
 I am 37 weeks pregnant! Soooo close. Soooo ready. This pregnant in the summer thing is kicking my butt.

I've been boring, but am thankful these girls still love me.  
 Jurassic Park for days.
    
 Yes, he's as ornery and sweet as he looks!  
 Jonathan preached the whole month of June a series called Among Us.   
 We are no longer part of the minivan club! Look at our new beauty! Loving having a suburban!
  
 The girls spent a week at Mimi and Pop's house to go to VBS. They had so much fun and weren't ready to come home.
   
 However someone was bored without his big sisters home to entertain him! Mommy was his jungle gym all week.
 
 We celebrated and loved on Daddy on Father's Day! He's the best.   
 The girls now nightly want to catch fireflies. I caught more Mosquitos then glow bugs.
    
 We actually found our way out of the house and went to story time. 
 We celebrated our friends' adoption day!!
 
 He's a momma's boy, but then again he's crazy about his Papa!    
 So long June!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...