Jun 22, 2015

Q & A

Sometimes it's a scary thing to know what your kids think of you, but I saw a blogger friend do this on her blog with her children and loved it so I wanted to see what all my kids would say about me and thought I would share in my blog, too! The kids wanted Daddy to answer too so I'll include a few of his answers as well.

Kai (K) is 6 and Brayce (B) is 4  

What is something mom always says to you? 

I love you! (K)

No bubble gum at bed time. (B)

Don't go. (D)

What makes mom happy? 

Naps! (K)

ICEES! (B)

Wild Flowers (D)

What makes mom sad?

When I call you big. (K)

When we're gone. (B)

When I have to leave. (D)

What does mom do to make you laugh? 

Tickle! (K&B)

She's ornery. (D)

What was mom like as a child? 

She wanted a blue sparkly car. (K)

Jokey (B) 

How old is your mom?

30 (K)

15 (B)

How tall is your mom? 

30 (K)

Big (B)

What's her favorite thing to do?

Read and take a nap (K)

Spend time with us (B)

Be with her kids and then read. (D)

What does she do when you're not around? 

Spend time with Daddy. Go to doctor. Take naps. (K)

Play with Daddy. (B)

Takes care of the family. (D)

If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? 

Shiny clothes (K)

What is famous? (B)

What is your mom really good at?

Reading (K)

Riding her bicycle (B)

Laundry. (D)

What is your mom not really good at? 

Jump roping (K)

Jumping (B)

Speaking in front of people. (D)

What does your mom do for a job? 

She wanted to be an astronaut. (K)

Cleans up the kitchen. (B)

What's your mom's favorite food? 

Chili (K)

Icees (B)

What makes you proud of your mom? 

Jump roping if you can (K)

That she's a grown up. (B)

If your mom was a character, who would she be? 

I don't know. (K)

Daniel Tiger (B)

Princess Jasmine (D)

What do you and mommy do together?

Sit together (K)

Read books. (B)

Everything. (D)

How are you and your mom the same?

We both have green eyes. (K)

We both have on no sleeves. (B)

Homebodies (D)

How do you know your mom loves you? 

Because you do. (K)

She always says that to me. (B)

What does your mom like most about your dad? 

Kissing (K)

Him's chocolate beard. (B) 

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

To the church (K)

To the zoo. (B)

Target (D)

How old was your mom when you were born? 

In the 20s. (K)

60 (B)

How are you and your mom different? 

I'm skinnier than you. (K)

Mommy has green eyes. I have brown eyes. (B

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...