May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I'm so thankful for these little ones that call me Mama!

 

Today we celebrated Mother's Day by going to church of course. It rained and poured. The sermon series right now is As For Me and My House. Today we talked about leveraging what we have for others who don't have. This year our church didn't hand out flowers or jewelry to the moms in the church but took up a collection of diapers, wipes and other baby goods to donate to the local pregnancy centers for moms in our community! Love it!

 


My husband got me this stinking cute tote that I love! (From the happymommybox.com) He also hung up my lights in the backyard. They look so pretty and relaxing! And the girls got me a new necklace that says, "I love you to the moon and back." My in-laws put mulch in my flowerbeds and helped the girls plant wild flowers for me!

We hung out with Papa and Nani all day. We had lunch, made brownies, and played outside.

    
It was a good, relaxing day.  I hope yours was, too. Because Mommas you deserve a good, relaxing day.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...