May 8, 2015

29 Weeks and Growing

Tuesday, I went to a doctor's appointment to check on our baby. On my way out the door Kai snuck out with me. I had been looking forward to some alone time, but I was thankful she wanted to come with me. It was a longer wait today and took a couple hours instead of just one. So it was fun to have some cute company and spend some 1 on 1 time with this girl!

 
Everything looks good - blood pressure, baby's heart rate, and I only gained 1 pound this past month. Woohoo! I took my glucose test at the same time. I really don't know why so many women complain about that test. It tastes like warm orange soda is all and now the test only requires one poke instead of two.

I do have to go back next week for my 30 weeks (and 2 days) baby weight check. Which I don't mind because that means I get to see my little boy! They couldn't do it this week because the ultrasound tech wasn't there. And after that I start going every 2 weeks. I can't believe I'm already (almost) 30 weeks! This pregnancy has flown by! Maybe because I have 3 other little ones at home that keep me busy.

The beginning of this pregnancy was a rocky one, but things are really going well now. I am thankful for each day I get with this little guy. The growing belly, getting kicked, and always being out of breath. In a few short weeks I will be ready to hold this guy in my arms. (Aghh! It's still crazy to me!) Children truly are a gift!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...