Mar 30, 2015

It's a...

BOY!!!!!!!!!


We are excited to announce that Baby #4 is a boy!


I am so in love with this little guy.

It's still crazy to me how God is blessing us with another gift!

Oh what fun we will have. I love my growing family.


I am 24 weeks and am due mid July! Only 3 1/2 more months!

I feel like I've doubled in size these past couple of weeks! I've gained 9 pounds so far this pregnancy. I didn't lose any of the insane amount of baby weight I had gained with Zeke, so getting bigger and bigger is kind of a bummer since I started out too big already.. But this little guy is worth it! I'll just have my work cut out for me when baby is here. Which I'm actually looking forward to getting healthy again!

I don't have any symptoms besides I am extremely tired. I know I have 3 little ones and am pregnant tho so that does go hand in hand. But seriously, having NO energy has been tough.

I've had my normal pregnancy craving of a coke icee and have loved honey buns this time (which I try not to eat too often because they give me heartburn.)




I have an appointment next week. I love going to check on baby and hearing that heart beat and the really special times when we get to have an ultrasound and see him. He kicks me a lot and is getting stronger and stronger. He especially starts kicking after some sugar!

At our last visit we found that my hemorrhages have almost completely healed and they haven't affected the baby! Praise The Lord!

We've been hearing this comment a lot already, "You sure have your hands full." Which I do my best to graciously answer, "I wouldn't want it any other way."

FULL HANDS :: FULL HEART


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...