Mar 29, 2015

Hi, I'm Zeke!

I just turned ONE!


Who ME?!


I'm Ornery.


I'm SWEET.


I'm one happy little guy!


I'm growing like a weed!

Yes, I'm heavy (27 lbs) and a big boy. I wear 24 months and size 5 diapers.

But I sure am cute!


Mommy thinks having a boy is so much fun! I am fun!



I am a perfect fit for this family!


I don't like getting my hands dirty just yet!


I let Mommy or Daddy snugglge me and rock me to sleep every night.

I really, really love my Mommy.


I wasn't sure about shoes, but now I love kicking it in my Nikes.

I started walking as soon as I turned 1.


Yep, I'm a mess, but I like to entertain myself.


I'm a silly boy!


My dada and I are best buddies.


I'm a chill kid who likes to just hang out.


I like to figure out how things work.


I am getting much better at this sleep thing. Lately I have been sleeping from 8pm to 6 or 7 am. Then I want some milk and it's back to sleep for me until 9.

Speaking of food. I like bananas, breakfast bars, and blueberry pancakes. And GoGurt. Give me gogurt.


Mommy didn't know boys were so sweet until she met me.



Oh and these girls? They're my best friends. They take good care of me and make sure I don't get into too much trouble... alone. We play together all day everyday.



Big brown eyes. Ya, I'll melt you.


Did I mention I give the BEST hugs and kisses?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...