Feb 16, 2015

Tada!

I started using Young Living's essential oils 3 or 4 months ago and everyday I'm discovering more ways I can use this for my family and around the house!

I am LOVING them!

I have so much more to learn and it's so fun!

Do you use them? What are some of your favorite things to do with them? I love hearing all the amazing stories of EO's (Essential Oils). If you want to know more I'd love to chat with you about them or keep following along the blog. I'm going to start posting every once in awhile about the ways they have helped my family.

 

My medicine cabinet has sat lonely for the past several months!

It's awesome. If we have a headache, fever, tummy ache or pain, we don't whip out our Tylenol or Pepto, we find our relief with our oils! I was a skeptic at first, but now I'm an oily believer.

(I am not a doctor and I am not claiming to know how to heal you - this is just how my family uses oils.)

There are SO many uses for oils and I want to share them all with you, but today I wanted to share 2 things we have done recently with our oils. But feel free to contact me to find out more!!

 

2 weeks ago spots on Zeke (my 11 month old) started appearing and rapidly. They started around his mouth, then his hands, wrists, ankles and ALL OVER his diaper area and little booty. He looked pitiful and was feeling the same.

I sent this pic to my doctor and she said to come on in that day so she could get a better look.

Zeke had hand foot mouth disease with a few spots that were open and looking like impetigo.

My mother in law (my oily guru) and I mixed together some Lavendar, Thieves, and Purification mixed with coconut oil. Every diaper change my husband and I applied this mixture to all of his spots. I also applied Thieves with coconut oil to his feet and spine. Within a few days the spots closed up and started healing and going away. He started acting like himself again and was ready to play, too. Within a week all his spots were gone and none got infected or spread!

 

Today I opened our microwave and about fell over from the stench. I mean seriously, Yuck! (It's a good thing this isn't a scratch and sniff picture!)

It always seems to be disgusting, but I hate "cleaning" it with chemicals because that's right where our food goes!

Today I thought, well duh! Let's see what oils can help me with this!

LEMON

Look at this after pic!

My microwave hasn't ever smelled so good or been so clean.

How did I do it?

I sprayed water mixed with 2 drops of lemon all over the microwave and dipped my sponge in that same mixture. Then I warmed up the sponge for 2 minutes. Next, easily wipe away the gunk with the sponge and dry with a paper towel! Tada!!!

 

If you're interested in how to get your microwave looking like this with your own oils just ask me how!

 

Ok, I can't stop. I just cleaned my counters and toilet with the left over lemon water from cleaning the microwave! It's sparkling white!!

 

And while I had my lemon oil out I filled up my sink with cold water and 1 drop of lemon oil. Threw in my fruits that needed washed! The lemon gets them so clean and helps them to stay fresh longer!! Plus, the lemon water disinfects your sink!

 

We love using our oils and we don't leave home without them!

 

______________________

I'm having a class next month for mommies and grandmas to learn how to use oils to keep your children and yourself healthy! We are also going to be learning how to use oils during pregnancy, labor and delivery and on your newborn.

Let me know if you're interested in coming to learn more and I'll get you the info on the class!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...