Feb 16, 2015

Snow Day!

 
My girls have been dreaming about a snow day all Winter.
This morning we woke up to a white wonderland!
 
After the hour it takes to round up gloves, hats, and scarves and then dress everyone in 7 layers we were ready to go.
First a family selfie.
(My MIL got me a selfie stick and I wondered if I would ever use it or if she had wasted her money, but I do have to say it works pretty well when trying to fit the whole family in a pic!)
 
We walked across the street to play in the snow with Nonnie and Papa.
My Braycee girl during her last few days of being 3.
 
Daddy is such a fun big kid.
 
Bundled up and ready for fun!
(They weren't that happy to have to sit still so mom could get a picture of them all together and actually all looking.) But see why? They're adorable!
 
Selfie stick in action again!
Family is so important to me and we just have so much fun together.
 
Luckily after 5 minutes Zeke had had enough and was ready to go inside. I happily volunteered for that job. I'm not a fan of snow and my toes freezing.
 
When the girls came inside we made snow ice cream!!
We had never had any and I have to say, "We've been missing out! Delicious!"

This took less than 5 minutes to whip together.

Mix together: 1 cup milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and a pinch of salt

Add Snow!

Stir and enjoy! Top with sprinkles! Homemade vanilla snow cream.

This ice cream tasted like it had been churning all day on the 4th of July.

 

Snow days are fun.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...