Oct 9, 2014

Pumpkins

 
Our first trip to the pumpkin patch this year.
I still think it's crazy how fast this year has flown by. But I am excited for Fall and all the fun family things that come with it.
 
This week we took a field trip with our homeschool group to our local corn maze/ pumpkin patch. Our group is made up of about 15 families. I'd say something sarcastic about how homeschool kids don't socialize, but that wouldn't be very nice.
 
Here are a few pics of my family enjoying the day.
(I have many more pictures of the other kids too, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to put other people's kids on my blog without me asking or knowing them better. But you can enjoy my little cuties!)
 
 
Sissy hit the cow in the background!!
 
The ducks were the girls' favorite part. I'm not really sure why, but it was fun. It reminds me that it's the simple things in life that matter most.
 
I HAD to take a picture of me and the kids in the cow train. My very first picture of the cow train was of me holding Sissy when she was Zeke's age! Wow! What an awesome 5 years.
 
The girls were begging to buy pumpkins and so we thought this would be a more fun place to buy them than at Walmart.
 
I'm not sure how she picked it, but she found the perfect one she wanted.

 

I am so thankful for this homeschool group we are involved in. Even though I'm such an introvert, I really enjoy this group. It couldn't have came at a more perfect time. This newbie homeschool mom knows she's not alone. And my kids are loving it! They ask if we can go all the time to group.

 

Trip #1 to the pumpkin patch this year was a fun time as usual. I'm sure we will go pack another time or two!

 

What are your family's favorite things to do in the Fall?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...