Oct 1, 2014

FAT but HAPPY #write31days

You can scroll to the bottom of this post to read Day 1, but here you can click on each DAY to read my new post! Thanks for stopping by! It's time to talk about being FAT but HAPPY!

 

CLICK HERE:

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4/5

DAY 6

DAY 7

DAY 8

 

Day 1:

Hi there! Here I am about to begin a new writing challenge by The Nesting Place called #write31days. Everyday for 31 days I will write a blog post about one topic. 31 days of talking about the same thing?! I was interested in doing this challenge, but what was going to be my topic? I wasn't sure I had 31 days worth of things to say about 31 topics much less only one topic. But after some prayer and encouragement I have decided.

So here I am signing up, raising my hand, ready to jump in ---

Welcome to the FAT but HAPPY series.

 

The title says what it's all going to be about. I have fat, but I am happy. No, I am not a fitness guru or a health nut who is going to share all of my secrets of how to get skinny fast. I'd say I'm more like a sugar loving, couch potato mom that has the desire to do the best I can to be a good role model for my children and those around me and it's time to get started. (Maybe I should put down the bag of peanut butter m&m's that I'm munching on.)

I am linking up over at the #write31days website and this is the post where I will add my link to each day! So every post in this series will be able to be found here! But I definitely invite you to look around my blog and see what else is going on. So make sure to check in with me everyday in October!

 

So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 10:31

 

I try to always be genuine, open, and real. So eventhough it's scary to bare it all, I am anxious to see where this series is going to take me and how God will work his ways through it all. I hope to be an encouragement to those around me through my life and my words.

Thanks for following along. I welcome any questions and comments, but also if you just want to cheer me along, please do!

 

Also, if you like what you see here on my blog,

you can find me on Facebook at MYDOODLESPOT

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your 31 days! I am writing at www.saraborgstede.com the Weirdly Faithful Fitness topic, which is somewhat similar -- honest, real Fitness and listening to God's voice for how to go about that. I can't wait to read what you write. I know all about the scary feelings with being so real in our writing. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to follow along with you, KC! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...